Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be nervous. Bayern gave them a battering in that 2nd leg and only lost because Lewandowski was injured for both games I think. Created a shit tonne of chances, but couldn't take them.

I'm expecting it to go like the Manchester derbies. We dominate, they counter.

Just need to play the game and not the occasion. Which is easier said than done. But we should feel confident after the spirit we showed home and away vs. Dortmund and after the cup win.

They'll be better with Verratti on the pitch, but I still think we'll dominate the ball and have plenty of chances to score. We just need to take them. There's got to be one game where it all comes together for us surely?!
No sterling, No problem. We 'll defo have more chances than PSG bcz we have stronger Midifilders.
When Rodri Bernaldo Gundogan on the pitch, we have perfect game managment and play masterclasses.
More control, less counter we will face.

Stressing thinking about this. Why do I even do this to myself?! I should take up bowls or something.

Winning the Carabao and the rags drawing at the weekend making me less stressed about tomorrow. Which is weird. I guess it's pretty likely we will have two out of the four and we could say we were progressed in this competition. I still want to win it and get the monkey off our back and stop the unwanted criticism. Mind you even if we do, Moyes or Brendan Rogers will be Manager of the year. Looking forward to the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.