Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play with the same intensity as the first half today, we will give PSG a lot of trouble. BUT. We have to finish our chances, simple as that.

Is Stones banned or you just fancy Laporte?

Spot on BTW.
I just fancy Laporte. I think Laporte offers alot more than Stones regardless how good Stones has played this season. Always a massive fan of Laporte we look more assured when he starts, He made two fouls tonight (yes they should of both been yellows) but he wouldn't make the second one on a booking.
Stones can take a leaf out of his book in these types of situations. Take one for the team. Stones still isn't street wise to make these types of fouls.
But the major one is switch of play, Laporte crossfield passes are unbelievable taking one or two players out of the game and getting our wide men 1 v 1 situations.

We CANNOT afford to miss our chances v PSG. We are the the masters of spunking away chances.
Our intensity was good today, but will need to be better against them. They won’t give us a seconds peace and are lethal on a counter.

Thought I’d read he’s fit to play. Just like Kane today, regardless of any reported doubt, you have to assume he’s gonna play.

According to french media MBappe will be ok for Wednesday.
( but last time Neymar was out “ for 2, 3 days “ we didn’t t see him 2 months on the pitch).
Yeah I expect him to play tbh, be a huge lift if he didn’t make at least one of the games .

Foden, Bernardo, Gundogan, Rodri must all start along with Dias, Walker Ederson......

I think Pep will play Jesus up front for this one as well

We need Walker at his very best to match Mbappe....not so worried about Di Maria...hopefully Dias can keep Neymar quiet......

If we keep possession well and dont give it over cheaply and in the middle third we could really hurt them BUT out play in the last third must be clinical and not wasteful as it has been recently.

If allowed, I think Foden has another big big moment in him in these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.