Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its the right answer
but why risk somebody getting injured when the truth is we don't need a result in this one and should be ok in getting out of the group.. city of old would have gone full on in the PSG just to show that they are a good team,
but you see time and time again in europe the knockouts and final are the showcase games

why have a great squad if only to play your best 11 all the time ? does not make sense
you want your best 11 fit and ready for the big knockout and semi/final games
It's not the right game to rest players. If we beat PSG, we can rotate in the four remaining games which will be much more beneficial.

So our choice is rest players tomorrow and accept defeat, in the hope we'll beat Liverpool on Sunday. Or, go all out and try to win the game, if we do, we can potentially rest players in the 4 remaining games.

It's not the right game to rest players. If we beat PSG, we can rotate in the four remaining games which will be much more beneficial.

So our choice is rest players tomorrow and accept defeat, in the hope we'll beat Liverpool on Sunday. Or, go all out and try to win the game, if we do, we can potentially rest players in the 4 remaining games.
I agree that the earlier we can get the qualification done with the better, and it will be much worse not doing well tomorrow and then failing on Sunday too. And a statement win can’t be underestimated especially in combination with just having beat Chelsea

For me, not in all 4, but certainly in the home leg vs PSG.
I didn’t see the Brugge PSG game - perhaps we shouldn’t be taking Brugge lightly - I’m assuming they were decent to some extent to manage a draw.

---------------Ederson
Walker--Dias--Laporte--Cancelo
----------------Rodri
KDB-Mahrez-Gundogan?-Bernardo-Sterling

Gundogan is an injury doubt. I'd bring Zinchenko in for Cancelo at Anfield is he is available.

I'd play Sterling at PSG and Grealish at Anfield. I am not so worried about fatigue for the Anfield game as Liverpool are in the same position as us with an away tie in Porto.

I'd reckon

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Fernandinho
Gundogan (If fit, if not Silva)
KDB

Mahrez
Torres
Sterling

Still a really strong team, but enough fresh legs to cope with Liverpool on Sunday.

For me, not in all 4, but certainly in the home leg vs PSG.
I didn’t see the Brugge PSG game - perhaps we shouldn’t be taking Brugge lightly - I’m assuming they were decent to some extent to manage a draw.
I've watched the highlights and I think they were decent but benefited from PSG not turning up. 99% of teams in the Champions League can beat anyone on their day. They're all used to winning games consistently (or they wouldn't be in the competition), but anything other than 6 points from our two legs against them would be very poor.

I'll try
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Bernardo Fernandinho Debruyne
Mahrez Foden Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.