Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez was brilliant vs them last season.. has to start tonight and move Gabby to CF.

Bernie on the left to help Cancelo with Messi and Hakimi. Let Grealish or Phil to stay forward to somewhat restrict Hakimi.
He was on the right mainly on Saturday but he was given more of a free role . He could do a job down that left hand side tonight if Pep gives him that " position" . But I think Gabby will help Cancelo like he did on Saturday. It's going to be interesting to see how he sets up.

PSG will come at us from the start. They are like Liverpool. We need to stay in the game for for as long as possible without conceding. Psg will score but the longer we keep them at bay the longer we can impose our passing game, PSG will tire.

1-1 would be great. A repeat of Chelsea would be off the scale.

Tough night ahead if city concede early.

Sterling to start for me in the false 9. Big gamble but his pace and ability to get into the right areas is needed.

We can't play our strongest side. It's physically impossible for our players to run and press the way they did against Chelsea.

In my opinion ,Mahrez and sterling will definitely start and pep will take off Bernardo from midfield so that he is ready for Liverpool
Sterlin wont get a sniff tonight,can see mahrez startin tho,maybe stones for laporte which in my eyes wud be still classed as strongest side,bernado will 100 percent play,hes a machine and fit as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.