Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as we have played recently, I'd bite your hand off for a draw right here and now. We played excellently against them in the CL, but we did have the luck that Pep insists you must have in that competition, however well you play. I'm not counting on that a second time.

Well as we have played recently, I'd bite your hand off for a draw right here and now. We played excellently against them in the CL, but we did have the luck that Pep insists you must have in that competition, however well you play. I'm not counting on that a second time.
Apparently while getting results, they're not pulling up any trees with their performances this season.

Not a bad team that but if anyone needs a rest for dippers its KDB. I'd be tempted to play Phil is still young enough to play twice in week although saying that he's still coming off an injury. Tough call this for Pep.

Can see that happening. Kev to get 15 minutes at the end and then back in at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.