Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker dias ake wilson-esborn
KDB Fernan gundu
Mahrez torres sterling
Not a bad team that but if anyone needs a rest for dippers its KDB. I'd be tempted to play Phil is still young enough to play twice in week although saying that he's still coming off an injury. Tough call this for Pep.

This isn't a "must win" or a "mustn't lose" game so I'd play the Carabao cup team with Palmer and McAtee in for KDB and Foden. Give the next generation some European experience whilst stunning Pochettino into tactical confusion.

Starting XI will be much stronger than some expect. We have 4 full days to recover before Liverpool which is enough at that stage of the season.

I guess Pep will make only 2-3 changes from Chelsea, e.g., Stones, Mahrez and Torres in for Laporte, Bernardo and Jesus. Hopefully Gundo is ready. Maximum 4 changes, imo.

Not bothered about tiredness from this game to the dips, Tuesday to Sunday is a chunky break the issue is Saturday to Tuesday. Assuming we've recovered we could go strong that being said a loss here means nothing so I'd probably rest our main men.

This isn't a "must win" or a "mustn't lose" game so I'd play the Carabao cup team with Palmer and McAtee in for KDB and Foden. Give the next generation some European experience whilst stunning Pochettino into tactical confusion.
Would be an absolute insult to PSG but I wouldn’t be against it

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Fernandinho
Kdb
Bernie

Sterling
Torres
Mahrez

Would love us to be able to play the same team all 3 games but we need to protect the players just coming back from injury also we r just as strong with either front 3 as long as they press like Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.