• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
id go:

Ede
Walker Dias Stones (if fit) Zinchenko

Kdb Ferna Gundog

Jesus Torres Sterling

This game aint that important : we need everyone fresh to derail Liverpool just like we did chelsea
No Mahrez!
He was our outstanding performer in both psg ties last season

...... ederson
Same back four as today
.............Fern
Gundogan Foden
Mahrez Torres. Sterling

Actually, Ake could drop in at left back

Massive match, if City come away w/ the points they'll have a stranglehold on the group. Will Pep play the same XI or will he replace Rodri w/ Sterling?

My thought is that Pep will play his best hand on Tuesday night because we don’t play the dippers until late Sunday afternoon so recovery post PSG isn’t much of an issue.
IMO The only issue he’ll have is having to suss who’s got the legs for Tuesday.

Really think we can rest some key players and still get a win. PSG have been awful this season. Watched their game vs brugge and they were lucky to draw. We could really punish them if we'd use our best team but Id take a 1-0 / 2 -1 win for us with some players rested for the pool game.

My thought is that Pep will play his best hand on Tuesday night because we don’t play the dippers until late Sunday afternoon so recovery post PSG isn’t much of an issue.
IMO The only issue he’ll have is having to suss who’s got the legs for Tuesday.

I can't see anyone key being rested either, zero chance. Anfield will be crazy tough..

Eddie
Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Esbrand
Ferdy
Berny
Foden
Mahrez
Torres
Sterling

Rest up walker, rodri, laporte kev, grealish and jesus for the scousers.

As a group game we can afford to take risks

Wouldn't mind if we rested a few here.

Ederson
Walker
Zinc
Dias
Ake
Fernandinho
KDB
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.