Paris Saint-Germain CL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Impossible to pick one over another so on this occasion I won't I will just be very happy with that team performance that was a great night.

I gave it to Mahrez because not only was he superb, he really fought to retain possession under pressure and actually even went and won the ball back. Much better than his usual getting knocked off the ball with a feather.

Bernie probably deserves MOTM (again) but it was a really determined effort from Mahrez.

Bernardo. It's getting boring now. Cant Pep simply not play him for me to vote someone else for a change?

Btw, another great team performance. And showing we ARE one of the favorites to win it. When it started it was PSG and PSG only.

I gave it to Mahrez because not only was he superb, he really fought to retain possession under pressure and actually even went and won the ball back. Much better than his usual getting knocked off the ball with a feather.

Bernie probably deserves MOTM (again) but it was a really determined effort from Mahrez.
True. Still went for Bernardo.

Walker, he stopped Naymar, he had him in his back pocket all night, his strength and pace is incredible, and his work rate is first class, the whole team were great but for me Walker just edges it.

Great 9/10 performances by:
Gundogan
Mahrez
Cancello
Walker fucking monster
Rodriguez

That boy Bernado Silva though 10/10

We must move mountains to keep him and Pep needs to find a way to get the best from him and KDB in the same side.

I gave it to Gundo.

He played a brilliant game and seems to be evolving his style of play. Last night he ran with the ball and took players on, something that we haven’t really seen from him before. Of course there were 3 or 4 other stars last night, and I needed a change from giving it to Bernie every week!

I went for Bernardo but could've easily gone for Gundo or Walker. What a beast Kyle Walker is! 85th minute and he's overlapping Mahrez and firing a ball across the PSG 6 yard box, 85.20 and he's the closest City player to Ederson!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.