Paris Saint-Germain CL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Interestingly, in this morning's Equipe (which is fairly serious, although inevitably biased in favour of French players, often), they give Mahrez the top mark of the team: 8/10. They claim that Mahrez was giving Nuno Mendez nightmares right through the match (haven't managed to see it yet, so I've got no judgement either way). Bernardo comes in joint second, at 7/10, along with Gundo (same mark).

Really hard to pick one player. Virtually every game at the moment it's a toss up between Bernardo & Rodri for MOTM, last night Gundo, Mahrez, Cancelo & Walker all in with a shout too. Sterling had a great game, Jesus had an impact when he came on. Stones & Dias mostly solid, Stones made a few errors. It's a good dilemma to have.

I picked Mahrez but it could have been any one of 6 players.

Last edited:
It goes to show just how good the team played last night when fans have voted for ten different player for motm.

I thought Rodri was immense last night. I don't think I have ever been as wrong about a player, he's been brilliant this season so far.
Me too.
Had him down as too slow of thought but he has really got up to speed with the PL and is really shining this season.

I voted for Gundog. Was the man who held us together, kept us cool and professional. A captain's game. Bernado is from another planet, but we can't vote for him every game!

We can.
I did again.
But get what you mean about Gundogan.
Thought he was outstanding last night.

Could be any of them but i'm going for the less obvious choice and giving it Dias. Flawless performance of calm authority.
Shout for Walker as well for taking the piss and giving Mbappe a yard start..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.