Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

BT and the majority of their pundits are total cunts .For Hargreaves who tbh is usually very complimentary about City, to come out with a statement praising Mbappe on the back of that performance , indicates that the narrative is inposed by BT.

It would have been harder for Mbappe to miss the goal , which arrived at his feet from a deflection off a City player , causing the ball to bypass all of our defenfenders. And yet not one of the eagle-eyed commentators made mention of it.

SKY, BT and the majority of the media channels are so fucking dependent upon the income from the rags and dippers that plain honesty about the talent and class of the City team and management has to be written out of the script.

Shameful behaviour which has been apparent since the fear of the favoured clubs became apparent.
Quality post mate agree with everything you said

what baffled me was how they went from saying the main reason PSG lost the game was the lack of effort/tracking back from mbappe Messi Neymar … to then minutes later saying mbappe was phenomenal and best player on the pitch . It’s hard to make sense of it

Messi going down like he’d been hit in the face with an axe by Cancelo should have resulted in Messi Getting a yellow. VAR should have looked at it and realised it was Messi cheating, trying to get Cancelo sent off. How the mighty has fallen, resorting to cheating to get an opponent sent off.

I live in Thailand. In the UCL games, I watch the first half before going to work. Today it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling all day. Work was a pleasure!
I watched the 2nd half when I got home. What a performance! What a comeback!! I have had a warm fuzzy feeling all evening. It could be partly explained by Heineken of course; but mostly because of the performances of this amazing Team.
I love you City. I do!!!

Got to admit, I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I’m in Thailand … some times more than once a day ;)

what baffled me was how they went from saying the main reason PSG lost the game was the lack of effort/tracking back from mbappe Messi Neymar … to then minutes later saying mbappe was phenomenal and best player on the pitch . It’s hard to make sense of it

tbh I stopped trying to figure any logic in their comments because they are usually so banal and beyond comprehension. People like Ferdinand are just plain lying cunts, along with Neville, both full of their own importance and rag heritage, but I have always thought Hargreaves to be very fair regarding City, but hey ho.

I regard the majority as weak and dishonest, and if any of them had anygenuine principles they would simply ignore the " script " and say what they thought was the truth .

I don't have to kowtow to the fuckers so that makes it easy for me but respect is something which the majority will never earn from me due to their obvious duplicity.

We were magnificent in the use of the ball, the maturity at this level is now there for all to see.

It's a squad of players who are in total belief of Pep, and it's showing all the time now in the biggest games.

I do think we will come up just short, as the striker issue means we are literally having to be nigh on perfect in approach and intensity.

We don't really get free goals, they are all worked hard for.

Love Stones, but not his best night.

Bernie, Gundo, Mahrez and Rodri, all fantastic.

Imagine how good we will be when Kev, Phil and Jack are back.

Walker wasn't too bad either bud, bit unlucky with their goal is it deflected off him straight to Freddo

Messi going down like he’d been hit in the face with an axe by Cancelo should have resulted in Messi Getting a yellow. VAR should have looked at it and realised it was Messi cheating, trying to get Cancelo sent off. How the mighty has fallen, resorting to cheating to get an opponent sent off.
What do you expect playing alongside Neymar ? Neymar is a very good player when he wants to be but a real scummy player when things aren't going well. Face like a smacked bum. What a waste of talent.

There is no sense to it mate, that’s because they would not know a sensible post match analysis if it dry bummed them, King Ding stylie..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.