Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Just read in the MEN we had 94 % pass completion, and Bernardo 100 %. Madness. That must be a record against a team like PSG.

Another good thing from last night: it's likely that Palmer will start vs Leipzig, maybe McAtee as well!
There really is no possible excuse not to start them both and maybe a couple of others like Edozie (if fit) as well. PSG will play their squad and rotation players against Bruges so they can’t complain. And in any event, we owe them or UEFA absolutely fuck all

Messi going down like he’d been hit in the face with an axe by Cancelo should have resulted in Messi Getting a yellow. VAR should have looked at it and realised it was Messi cheating, trying to get Cancelo sent off. How the mighty has fallen, resorting to cheating to get an opponent sent off.
He’s always been like that, snide diving feigning cheat

Have to say Ladies and gents, last night was one of the most enjoyable games I have seen for a while. Considering I was less than impressed with our showing against you at the weekend, watching that last night put it into a bit of persepective really and drove home just how good you are.

PSG are one of the top teams and boast some top class players, yet they couldnt get near you for periods last night. Then when they did have the ball your pressing was forcing these top players into mistakes. It honestly was a superb display and makes you realise just how good you are under pressure, suppose thats a Pep thing but it was a joy to watch.

Nothing else to add really just thought I needed to say it.

Messi going down like he’d been hit in the face with an axe by Cancelo should have resulted in Messi Getting a yellow. VAR should have looked at it and realised it was Messi cheating, trying to get Cancelo sent off. How the mighty has fallen, resorting to cheating to get an opponent sent off.
He's always been a playacting prick

Quality post mate agree with everything you said

what baffled me was how they went from saying the main reason PSG lost the game was the lack of effort/tracking back from mbappe Messi Neymar … to then minutes later saying mbappe was phenomenal and best player on the pitch . It’s hard to make sense of it
An editorial decision communicated via the earpiece. They veered off script

Nearly 24 hours later I am still buzzing. I have done the shit shows, Mrs Mist took me to Barcelona v Majorca for my birthday because I never thought City would be in europe and I've watched Jamie Pollock. Frank fuckin' Clarke apparently played the guitar in the dressing room whilst I was in St Crispins. Never did I think a City team would sit Messi, Mbappe and the other cheating bastard on their arse and tell them to fuck off home.
Bernie MOM ? But what about Walker ? Rodri quietly running everything or Cancello doing the business Sterling doing what we needed scoring the equaliser, Zinky, bought as a midfielder, trained to play left full back but last night played as a false number 9.
Lads, (not in a gay way) I love you. (Not that there is anything wrong with loving the team in a gay way :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.