Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I very nearly opted for Johnny Boulders as PSG knew the futility of going at Father Ruben so attacked more down their left in the first half especially and Stones coped more than admirably with everything they threw at him. In the end though I boted for his defensive rock of a partner Ruben Dias. He even blocked two piledrivers with his head and shrugged them off as though they were nothing. An absolute beast of a centre half!

Dias 10
Zinchenko 9.5
Fernandinho 9.5
Mahrez 9.5
Foden 9
Stones 9
Walker 8.5
De Bruyne 8.5
Gundogan 8
Ederson 8
Bernardo 7.5

Absolutely phenomenal effort, proud

I very nearly opted for Johnny Boulders as PSG knew the futility of going at Father Ruben so attacked more down their left in the first half especially and Stones coped more than admirably with everything they threw at him. In the end though I boted for his defensive rock of a partner Ruben Dias. He even blocked two piledrivers with his head and shrugged them off as though they were nothing. An absolute beast of a centre half!
Didn't even mess his hair up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.