Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Pochettino's post match interview was a disgrace. Proud of his team? Really? Out played and outclassed in both games.

As for Herrera. Once a rag, always a rag! ''We were the better team''. 0 shots on target and a 4-1 aggregate loss says otherwise.

We were unreal in both games. If we play like that in the final I can't say Real or Chelsea being able to live with us.... I just hope we keep everyone fit and we keep up this team mentality. Very proud of the boys tonight.
Remember Herrera spitting on our badge when playing for the Rags, sums him up as a total prick of a human.
He is also saying the ref swore at PSG twice but they have to look at each other as they were a disgrace they way they acted from kick off.
If anything the ref was extremely lenient on them, so many yellows and reds they got away with.
Best team Lol. They failed to have a shot on target since the 28th minute of the first leg

I think we all forget that Zinch is a midfielder. He’s comfortable on the ball and a slick passer.
I am so glad he decided to stay and has developed his game. He’s going from strength to strength, HE knew he wanted to be here, his desire to improve his personal game for the better of the team oozes class.
He is stamping his mark on a LB position and as a utility midfielder.
You can see by his reaction at the final whistle just how much it means to him. The shadowing of Neymar to deny him a sniff, when many would have dived in was brilliant.
This Back 4 has the opportunity to deliver greatness on an unimaginable scale for CITY.

UTTERLY SUPERB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.