Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 90mins minimum to play,just need to keep them at arms length and then hopefully pick them off,but let’s not get ahead of ourselves they have a very good away record,the players know how close they are to the final and hopefully that also steels the mind for what is required..

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Kevin Fernandinho Gundogan
Mahrez Bernardo Foden

Reason I choose Fernandinho bcoznhe was taken off and Rodri wasn't so maybe Dinho starts.

Enough rest for main players so it should be good.

2-1 to City as usual

If we score first PSG will crumble. They are not mentally there when we equalised they broke down lost their heads.

Their objective going into the game is to score two goals.

If we score first that objective doesn't change.

It only offers the slight piece of insurance that two for them would mean extra time.

To steal off the "Whiskey Nosed" one.
Twitchy bum time.
Play like the second half in Paris and I don't see:
Us NOT scoring
Them scoring the 3 in normal time to see them through given the above

Play like the first half in Paris:
We're asking for trouble

I see us at full throttle for the first half an hour to try to kill this off, and we have the players capable

Watching the palace game commentators talking about champs league games this week they were talking like Chelsea are through and we have a bit to do to get through!
I noticed that not in this game,but after both champions league games talking as if Chelsea had won 3 or 4 nil and already there,where as after our game it was like a 1-0 defeat the way they talked about getting to the final very strange..I’ve a feeling Chelsea could end up going to extra time on Wednesday night but still get through..

We can't get complacent here, we are in the box seat but we are far from secure.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3-1 result but it could be either way.

Given the crazy away records of the 2 teams (9 straight away wins for PSG & 19 for City) it wouldn't be a total surprise if both teams won their away match.

Hope not, though !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.