Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the club's biggest game ever, ahead of this lot?
Gillingham
Blackburn
United (FA Cup semi)
QPR
Or, should we progress tonight, the actual CL final will then become it...

No, it's not bigger than any of those games - buit it's certainly in the top 2 or 3 since Pep has been here.

Nothing will ever be as big as that QPR game, as if we lost that I really dread to think how far we might have capitulated.

As someone else said, this season has been brilliant. Especially after the start we had. We've seen the total collapse of lfc, seen utd fall further into turmoil. We've seen the corporate American clubs true colours and so has everyone else now. We've shown the haters we can take the likes of Haaland and Mbappe and nullify them (So far). If we dont win it this year our pedigree is now well known and we're deffo set up to win it. Anything from now on is the icing on the (very big) cake. I love this club so much right now.

No, it's not bigger than any of those games - buit it's certainly in the top 2 or 3 since Pep has been here.

Nothing will ever be as big as that QPR game, as if we lost that I really dread to think how far we might have capitulated.
In my humble opinion the Gillingham game was our biggest game in last 30 yrs...lost that and we could of been in big horseshit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.