• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDERSON
WALKER STONES DIAS ZINCHENKO
BERNARDO FERNANDINHO GUNDOGAN
MARHEZ DEBRUYNE FODEN

Folk frothing at the Delap starting comment.

1LVy.gif

We wouldnt get beat at home by these no matter if we played the first or second leg at home. We will win this tie, and we have set it up lovely

To steal off the "Whiskey Nosed" one.
Twitchy bum time.
Play like the second half in Paris and I don't see:
Us NOT scoring
Them scoring the 3 in normal time to see them through given the above

Play like the first half in Paris:
We're asking for trouble

I see us at full throttle for the first half an hour to try to kill this off, and we have the players capable

Agree with a lot of that although I expect a more composed start from us. They need a goal so they'll have to come at us at some point and we just need to time it right when the gaps appear (which may not be at the start). I could be wrong obviously; I'd much prefer we had it killed off at the start!

Just keep possession from the off. They can't do anything without the ball. They'll have to come out, they simply have no choice. Knacker them out then go for the jugular 2nd half. Score first and their heads will drop and space will open up even further. The longer it stays 0-0 the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.