Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty relaxed this time than the same day last week. Mbappe is not training with the squad thats a plus point for us. Even if he plays and is fully fit Dias will have him in his pocket as like last week.

Fernandinho came off at Palace when one would have expected it to be Rodri. Wonder if the game management experience of Ferna, possibly alongside Rodri, with Gundo & KDB, plus Foden & Mahrez upfront?

The “Ferna at RCB” experiment at Palace was interesting. I just wonder if we might play a 4-4-2 set up, as above, but allow Ferna to slide into RCB (thus a 3/5 at the back set up) to allow the FBs (Walker & Zin) to get forward?

The Tuchel System, with 2 FBs that play along each line to allow overloads in each third, is working well for them, and I just wonder if Pep was working on a tweak if that system against Palace.

For my money, you put your best team out there, knowing they need 2 to win.

From what I have seen of their pre match talk they plan to press us high and mercilessly.

Keep calm, create the space, and they could be blowing steam by half an hour.

Look for that ball over the top too from Eddie. It's a valid part of our game and utilising it to score first would kick some French gonads hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.