Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be on it from the first minute, PSG are a very dangerous side.
I think we'll get through but i think it'll be nervy as fcuk.
City 1 PSG 1 on the night.
I also have this other idea that we'll hammer them but i'll keep that in check for now :)

Might be over thinking bit.....but would it be too much of a change/risk to put gundo at 6 to ensure the ball is retained, and early goal is (potentially) scored...

Ederson
Walker stones dias zinch
Gundo
Kev bernie
Mahrez Foden
Aguero

Maybe its too much, and Ferna/rodri has to be in there
As romantic as it may be, cannot see Aguero starting

I think we’ll need to weather an intense opening half of football. If we can get into the break even or a goal up we will be golden in H2 imo.

the two games PSG played against Bayern were Intense, high energy affairs with very little quarter given. It looked to me that they played their best football.....im hoping they peaked too early and have very little in the tank to take the match to us....we’ll soon see.
Yes, they seem to be like that don’t they? 0-0 at half time I’d take just fine.

Looks a simple team section only ZIN or Cancelo, STONES or Laporta and the other is RODDERS or Fern, unless we go for a double pivot. Think we may see that in the second half to shore up the back line.

We'll hammer them. Like I said before player for player we are better and this will show, 3-0 city

Watching them now ... and although Neymar has scored for them and they are ahead, they do seem a little tired already.

Annoying thing on Tuesday (sort of) is that scoring first makes very little difference. They need to score twice whatever. I’d quite like to score the first 3. That may make me chill out a little bit but I can’t guarantee it.
So glad I don’t have a heart condition because there’s nothing worse then waiting for that breakthrough goal early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.