Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the players are not as nervous as me - if so were buggered ! May need a drink to steady the nerves !

I’m definitely having a few tonight. Last week I had faith despite the not so great first half. Just now I felt just a little bit of nervousness creep in. Squashed it but I hope the players play with confidence. They’ve brought themselves this far with the final within touching distance...

More images emerging of 'Fergie's' meeting with PSG:
E0jHWQWXsAEemkZ

Haha brill

Can't deny that it would be a big boost if Mbappe was only on the bench, although Icardi will pose a different kind of threat. Still expect him to start though.

His off the ball movement is not to be underestimated. Hoping for the CB pairing tonight to be as switched on as last week.

Does anyone seriously think that Ferguson visiting people he knows at PSG would have the slightest bearing on the result tonight?

What could he do? Give their squad the hairdryer treatment, of which none of them would understand a fucking word?

We sang 'We'll support you evermore' at Stoke.
We did. We continue to do so.
We all loved our club before Sheikh Mansour, we love it just the same now.
We didn't have a pot to piss in, we laughed.
We found new, novel, hilarious ways to get beat.
Tonight they WILL play as we dream.
We will win.

3 - 1 City.

Who is Phil going to have his arm round coming off tonight? He's done Haaland and Neymar and tweeted Mbappe. Hopefully the Ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.