Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere else to watch this apart from BT ?

I am watching on my smart phone in Portugal. BT will not be involved and the Portuguese commentators will love us because of our Portuguese players...

I don't pay for the stream so I am probably being naughty but needs must when Pep gets us into the second leg of the Champions League semi-final...

JJ

This is almost like waiting for the QPR game in May 2012, except I fretted all week before that one. Started fretting yesterday about this one, so maybe not as big but almost as big.

This is almost like waiting for the QPR game in May 2012, except I fretted all week before that one. Started fretting yesterday about this one, so maybe not as big but almost as big.
At least with that one though we didn't have to wait all day. This is literally hell!
Going to have to be some patient drinkers, should we make the 8pm Saturday final!

Translation: “Little compo info #MCIPSG : Fernandinho preferred to Rodri by Guardiola. Confirmation that Zinchenko will start instead of Cancelo.” Sorry if this has already been posted

Big game for Fern if true, hope he puts in another classic of a performance.

I really don't mind who plays, Rodri or Fernandinho, but it would be lovely to see Fern have a captain's performance for the ages if he does play tonight. Would be sad if he and Aguero only won the CL as spectators, not playing any part in the latter stages,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.