• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Zinchenko
-----------------Rodri
--------Bernardo----Gundogan
Mahrez------De Bruyne--------Foden

Good to know we've got a sharp Sergio and Fernandinho on the bench.
That's the exact team that I'd go for and I thought it would be the team that Guardiola selects but with Fernandinho being subbed fairly early today, I have the feeling he'll go with 2 DMs which I think would be a mistake. Our overall play tends to suffer when we have 2 DMs.

Of course he could just go with Fernandinho but our best performances have been with Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo and the central 3.

That's the exact team that I'd go for and I thought it would be the team that Guardiola selects but with Fernandinho being subbed fairly early today, I have the feeling he'll go with 2 DMs which I think would be a mistake. I think our overall play suffers when we have 2 DMs.
If he was going with two DMs he would have subbed Rodri. I think it will be a straight swap.

DiMaria and Verrati rested
For a title decider no less!
Mbappe injured but Neymar playing

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Foden
De Bruyne

Still wondering why Fernandinho got taken off after 60 today? Could be a double pivot with Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.