Paris

Barcon said:
andyhinch said:
Manc in London said:
Thanks for the info, fellas. Much appreciated.
If you can find a flight I would recommend the hotel and spa celestine in Vichy trust me on this, I don't do recommendations unless I'm 100% foods good in the hotel and some great restaurants near by, lovely city.

He's going to paris, you fucking wally ;)
Same fucking county can only give an opinion about things I know about.

Ps fuckoff:)

Below is a reply I made to another Paris post sometime ago, pretty much all of it still stands.

Below is my reply to a similar post made a couple of years ago. I've been witht e issus to Paris 3 times and never had a bad meal or been let down by the place. A bit of forward planning helps.

You can have a great weekend in Paris, you just need to plan it a bit.

Google the following, I'm to lazy to find the links for you.

Eiffell Tower, the queues are horrendous at the weekend, top tip. Book lunch for saturday at one of the restarants up the tower and you get VIP treatment missing on all the queues for the lifts and lunch with a great View

Altitude 95, bistro style food, will cost around 100 Euro for two in total, good food. on the viewing platform halfway up the tower

Jules Verne, top of the tower, Michelin starred gaf, never been but expect to pay 150 Euro each..

Montmarte

Head away from the sacre cour toward the american Cemetary and about 500yrds from the sacre cour the bistros are decent and not touist traps

Louvre Museum

Hammered at weekend, open later on Friday afternoon and evening, best time to go

Le Senderens

Two start Michellin restaurant, very expensive BUT, it has a more informal area above called the "bar le passage" set menu about 40 euro each and it's comign from the same two star kitchen as below. I found this great value and it's right next to the Grand Opera house.

Boat trip/restaurant up the Siene

Bateaux Parisiens
I shuddered at the thought when my missus suggested this, but it was really good. 70 euros each, 5 course good quality meal, all wine included and you see the sights at a leisurely pace..very good choice for Sunday afternoon/lunch. lot of french on these trips so you know the foods good (not tourist traps)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Abz rover said:
MadchesterCity said:
One night in Paris

Is one too fuckin many.... Shithole!

This classic, coming from an Aberdonian, has just forced me to completely redefine my entire concept of irony.

Ha ha, fair point well put!

The city of Aberdeen is a bit shyte but the surrounding countyside of Aberdeenshire is fabulous.

Get on a plane to Murcia/Alicante instead
Guaranteed weather and the nipper will have a great time on the beach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.