Parker wins Football Writer's Award

zandvoort blue said:
with the same argument Joey Barton should have got the award playing for City when we struggled under Pearce.

If Barton wasn't a nut case and he was in the same position this season then I'm sure he'd have actually been in with a shout because not many players have performed consistently well like Parker has done all season, he's carried West Ham and they would be far worse off if he wasn't available but Barton was playing well at City in a season where big names were performing consistently well and the media like Parker which always help whereas they aren't the biggest fans of Joeys for some reason ;)

At least this award winner made much more sense than PFA's PotY. Parker thoroughly deserves this, nuff said.

I think it's well deserved, congratulations Scott, would be a great back-up in midfield for us if the Hammers went down.

Great at Charlton, struggled at Chelsea, did well in his first season but didn't get a look in the next year, not his fault many people didn't. Was pretty good at Newcastle re-finding his feet and is great at West Ham.

I'd sign him in the summer without even really thinking about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.