Parking Ashton New Rd

bainy

Im looking for a new parking spot.
Have always parked somewhere on Grey Mare Lane - but fed up with getting stuck either in the car park or on the rd after games.
Are there any carparks on ashton new rd past asda? i need to head upto M60 so considering this. Ive never parked on that side before....if anyone has any info would be appreciated.

Prestwich_Blue said:
There's a few on/off Bradford Road near the Alan Turing Way end. Not much problem getting onto Oldham Road and up to the M60.
Cheers prestwich - yes i know about them near bradford rd and use em sometime if im going back into salford. We're in the south stand so wanted something over the ashton new rd side....fed up of getting stuck on grey mare lane. Ive parked a few times near Ashburys station - but wanting to look at other options

bainy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
There's a few on/off Bradford Road near the Alan Turing Way end. Not much problem getting onto Oldham Road and up to the M60.
Cheers prestwich - yes i know about them near bradford rd and use em sometime if im going back into salford. We're in the south stand so wanted something over the ashton new rd side....fed up of getting stuck on grey mare lane. Ive parked a few times near Ashburys station - but wanting to look at other options

We sometimes park behind seamark. Free.

de niro said:
bainy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

wheres seamark de niro? thanks

bainy said:
de niro said:
bainy said:

sorry mate its ashton old road. where it joins alan turing way.
not ashton new road.

de niro said:
bainy said:
de niro said:

sorry mate its ashton old road. where it joins alan turing way.
not ashton new road.

i know where u mean now.
Last season always parked on a side st around there.
Last night match of season (sunderland), came back to car and front wheel missing!! we were lucky as only got one knicked, 5-6 other cars in street all had at least 2 knicked. The car parks are ok around seamark in fairness...want to give something else a go and wondered if there was any down ashton new rd - bet there isnt because of the new academy

have you tried river park road next to philps park? I used to park on the road sometimes. you can then drive down bank bridge street ( behind the velodrome). and it come out on to Ashton new road or you can nip through the back streets of clayton to bring you out further up nearer droylsden. alternatively from the same place go via newton heath via ten Acre lane towards the m60 exit at failsworth which isn't as busy as the other way.

haven't done this for a while so not so sure how busy it is.

You can actually park on Asda for a fiver. I never really have any problems getting away after the game.

Paul Lancs said:
You can actually park on Asda for a fiver. I never really have any problems getting away after the game.
i never new that.....dont they block rd though at junction alan turning way / ashton new rd after game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.