Parking Fine - despite paying for parking

If you have a receipt wait till it gets to court turn up produce your receipt walk out. You are under no obligation to communicate with them, the only obligation you have is to pay for the time you were parked. All the other stuff is just noise.

On the link you posted look at the significant difference between a Parking Charge Notice (which I referred to earlier) and a Penalty Charge Notice.

The Penalty Charge Notice is a legal matter, issued by the police local authorities and is dealt with by the law - the Parking Charge Notice is a civil matter, issued by private companies. The company would need to take you to court and would need to convince a magistrate to make you pay it.
Yes I know. And they can and do and win, regularly.

"Mind your car, mister?" Happy days - stolen jumpers for goalposts!

Seriously, your local Citizens Advice will talk you through the procedure to oppose something like this. Or, just access their public website - here's a link to the relevant section:-

They charged me £100 for using their entrance to turn my car around recently - 10 seconds. Needless to say, I didn't pay them. They cancelled the charge on appeal. Would have loved to argue the case in court though.
20c9ef8e597a775c35ad770da2388786.jpg

They charged me £100 for using their entrance to turn my car around recently - 10 seconds. Needless to say, I didn't pay them. They cancelled the charge on appeal. Would have loved to argue the case in court though.
I think the new law is you have 10 mins to pay, many were driving in to places with no spots and getting charged so they’ve changed it.

Also a proper City fan would never own a car. Such a luxury item!

No we all hitch a ride on the back of a milk float, our faces all grubby from the textile mills, wearing our flat caps and singing "It's a long way to Tipperary".
Tipperary in Ireland ?
Scouse Rag !!

Red car???? call yourself a Blue? Rag

Website "PEEPIPOO" would be the site to look at for private parking tickets. They're part of the BPA which is the lesser of the 2 evil private parking collectives
A lot of these private firms send out what they call fines knowing that not everyone pays them but get enough payments to make it profitable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.