Parking restrictions possibly next season

I agree, and here I can say that I totally agree with the parking restrictions because no fucker reads this one.
Oh and while I'm at it, I've heard the recording that City have. Wow.
Parking is going to be fucked next season.

Last night V Bayern Some nobhead in a hi vis tried to tell me that it's £5 to park on Ashton New Road opposite the Grove Inn pub.

Cheeky ****. There are loads of them now charging to park on free areas and also on side streets etc.

People actually pay them......these are not snotty little kids looking for a couple of shilling.

I park near the Victoria (Beautiful pub from the outside) or near Bridge on Clayton Lane. Looks like I will get away with it. But may have to park further down Clayton Lane.

Last night V Bayern Some nobhead in a hi vis tried to tell me that it's £5 to park on Ashton New Road opposite the Grove Inn pub.

Cheeky ****. There are loads of them now charging to park on free areas and also on side streets etc.

People actually pay them......these are not snotty little kids looking for a couple of shilling.
I saw one directing people to park at the rear of Asda. Wearing a hi-vis seems to con anyone into believing they are legit!

I saw one directing people to park at the rear of Asda. Wearing a hi-vis seems to con anyone into believing they are legit!

I remember a TV show a while ago called The Real Hustle where they demonstrated various scams and they actually did this. They whacked an out of order sticker on the pay and display machine in a car park and stood there in hi viz jackets with a clipboard asking people to pay them. They gave the person a 'receipt' to put in their windscreen and buggered off with their cash!

The parking on Ashton New Road has gone a bit mad in the last few seasons since they introduced a load of permit parking areas nearby pushing more people on to Ashton New Road. Have to get there really early to get a space.
Last night it was already full up down one side at 5pm for an 8pm kick off.

On another note, a 22 plate Audi had side window and rear hatch window smashed in on the Bayern game and contents of the boot left all over the floor. B@stards.

Last edited:

They’ve been doing it at Old Trafford for years. I know a guy in Gorse Hill who watches them every week collecting money and telling them where to park near his flats. Just after kick off, the council wardens come round every week and ticket them all, as it’s a residents only area.

Vermilion was like wacky fuckin races getting off last night, took an age to get away

We stopped for a post match drink and then a leisurely walk to Vermilion last night, so got there 45 mins after full time and we didn't get off until 11.10pm !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.