Partridge

It did hit some ace peaks, but last nights fell a bit flat and sections were a bit bombastic...disliked him a bit last night which wasn't a good sign.
Hit and miss with some real belly laughs.

Nah, it's lost it's mojo, some of it was desperate, but there were some truly inspired moments.

He's not what he was, tbf, and last nights was almost like he was dying a death - which i know is what he does, but usually he does it in a funny way.

Not really watched the last couple of episodes as i went off it very quickly, but tuned into the last one - it just seems to have diverted into something that's nothing.

Too often great comedy just goes a bit too far. But yes, there were some inspired moments, shame they just seem like flashes in a dull pan.

Quite liked the last one

Odd series. The first one was abysmal and must have lost a lot of viewers who might otherwise have stuck with it.

Just watched and there were some laughs but it was painful viewing at times and unbelievable in others, in his man about town segment he was chatting about his prostitution dream, this would have been edited out or reshot as it wasn't live, it spoiled it as it felt he was trying to be controversial rather than just Partridge being inept.

Think it was episode two.

Biggest laugh was the I'm tickled pink - I'd love to tickle your pink erm you pink line or whatever it was lol but then that shows my childishness for smutty comments up lol but it was more typical Partridge than some of the off camera guff (anchor man) and like previously mentioned the roving reporter bit.

Shit, won't bother with the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.