Party in dortmund

BlueT said:
Chillidog77 said:
BlueT said:
Party in Dusseldorf first, then party in Dortmund, then another party in Dusseldorf. Christmas is starting early for me this year, cant wait.

Well looking forward to it myself. Fly into Dusseldorf on Mon, train to Dortmund, 2 nights partying in Dortmund then 2 nights partying in Dusseldorf. Bring it on. Week off unpaid at work, ah well ...

That's the spirit Chillidog, sounds like we may be on the same flights if your flying out of Mcr on Monday evening?

13.15 Flybe from Manchester mate ...

Chillidog77 said:
BlueT said:
Chillidog77 said:
Well looking forward to it myself. Fly into Dusseldorf on Mon, train to Dortmund, 2 nights partying in Dortmund then 2 nights partying in Dusseldorf. Bring it on. Week off unpaid at work, ah well ...

That's the spirit Chillidog, sounds like we may be on the same flights if your flying out of Mcr on Monday evening?

13.15 Flybe from Manchester mate ...

You'll be in Dusseldorf before I even get to Mcr airport, probably see you and a load more blues in the old town later.

Poynton are on it!
About 20 in total doing varoius things. Spikes/scheduled flights/driving.
Half of us in Duss by Monday night and the rest by mid day Tues.
Should be a riot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.