Pass of the season!

Silva's done so many hasn't he ?

the through ball to Nasri at home v tottenham for the first goal was so simple but just so sublime

Got to be silva's for dzeko to put 6 on the board!

Also can't forget Silva's pass to Milner against Everton to put us 2-0 up! That was incredible!

I'll restrict it to one per player so:

Silva to Milner v Everton, a real eye of the needle pass while surrounded by defenders.
Clichy to Aguero at Wolves, beautifully curled and perfectly weighted.
Milner's crossfield pass to AJ in the build-up to his goal v Villa.

The thing about David's pass against Man Ure is that afaik only one of the English commentaries recognised how good it was. Take a bow Alan Parry: '... and Silva finds Dzeko brilliantly.'

I notice Jack Pitt-Brooke had the goal as his goal of the season in the Indy, mainly for the pass.

Without doubt the Silva volley to set Dzeko striding away from Ferdinand in the 6-1.

Also, everyone says when Clichy curled to Aguero against Wolves, but the pass in question was Aguero to Clichy who laid to Johnson - I'm quite sure anyway!

california blue said:
silva's in preseason against inter ..i think...was one of the best i've ever witnessed

That was special. As was his roll back flick over the two Wigan players before sliding it straight through to Sergio, always thought that was one of his best this season. Just like Everton. And at the Swamp for the 6th. And at.. Oh fuck it just give the award to Dave :)

Milner's pass to adam johnson against villa. Which then led to Milner scoring.

Stunning bit off football that was that led up to the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.