Passion?

I was pumped out during the USA game but the longer it went on you start to realise they haven't changed under Capello and we are destined to go out in the Quarter finals to Germany (on penalties).....

I love the World Cup because I love football, but as I posted on the controversial opinions thread I can't stand the plastic England fans who only know Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney. Maybe Crouch too because of his dance. I just hope a City player lifts the trophy at the end.

inbetween said:
I was pumped out during the USA game but the longer it went on you start to realise they haven't changed under Capello and we are destined to go out in the Quarter finals to Germany (on penalties).....
It is impossible for us to face Germany in the Quarter Finals, so it's hardly our destiny...

Tricky_Trev said:
inbetween said:
It is impossible for us to face Germany in the Quarter Finals, so it's hardly our destiny...

Well maybe not the quarter finals but if we finish 2nd in our group...

My passion is in watching the likes of Ozil and Elia not fucking Heskey. I'll watch England and support them but I'd be sat watching Ozil and Elia... now if they were English...

Blue Smarties said:
My passion is in watching the likes of Ozil and Elia not fucking Heskey. I'll watch England and support them but I'd be sat watching Ozil and Elia... now if they were English...

This is where Capello got it wrong and where we will never learn, Elia is what 23, Johnson 21 so no difference in terms of experience, yet Johnson was left out. I'd rather watch Johnson then SWP being played on the wrong side in no mans land.

I do have passion for england but I realised on saturday I could never like rooney no matter who he plays for, subconsiously on Saturday I was abusing the **** everytime he got the ball, as good as he can be sometimes I really do despise the fat twat.

Im not bothered at all, love the world cup as I love football in general, love City too of course.
My main issue with England apart from me not been that patriotic is our dire football, were awful technically n this never seems to be addressed, I cant stand the majority of the players n the fans over the years really put me off.

England games always seem to bring out the chavs, meatheads etc. too n another thing, all this foreigners cheating crap....the amount o times weve been guilty of the same thing n nothing is said or it's simply laughed off, even our anthem is awful n we boo everybody elses, i'll stop there (-:

Ive always said the same thing.
I dont feel as emotionally attached to england as i do my club, of course i want england to do well, but if they lose, i won't be as angry/disappointed as i would be when city get beat.

CLUB > Country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.