Passport needed entry RM away?

Saddleworthblue

Hi. Do you definitely need to show your passport with your ticket on entry? Just don't want to lose it sowondering if do need as City say. Also, can you take a small bag in? Their website is no help on that score. Cheers.

Hi. Do you definitely need to show your passport with your ticket on entry? Just don't want to lose it sowondering if do need as City say. Also, can you take a small bag in? Their website is no help on that score. Cheers.
I'd take it mate. Just to be on the safe side.

It's a pain in the arse but you can't give those stewards or police any reason to prevent you getting in.

Yeah. Take it. I went in 2020, left it later than I should have to get in, so there was a bit of a scrum with the local fascist force getting a bit tasty. Despite the pushing and shoving the gate minders still asked us to show ticket and passport....having said that my son wasn't asked for his pp. Better to have it mate.

Yeah. Take it. I went in 2020, left it later than I should have to get in, so there was a bit of a scrum with the local fascist force getting a bit tasty. Despite the pushing and shoving the gate minders still asked us to show ticket and passport....having said that my son wasn't asked for his pp. Better to have it mate.
Thank you

I’m pretty sure we had to show passports in 2020

Well, I'm a bit gobsmacked! That's the first I've heard of that. I wonder on what grounds, exactly? Are Spanish supporters required to show their passports at the Etihad?
What earthly reason can there be for requiring people to show their passports to get into a football stadium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.