Passport stolen in Istanbul

Been feeling sorry for myself for getting my phone nicked/lost at the match. It's caused me all sorts of probs but reading this puts it into perspective. Hope you get home OK blue,

Any idea where some of you lads had stuff nicked? Nevizade when pissed up or have you been openly mugged on the streets?

Quite a few in the scrum leaving the ground from what I've heard. People getting 'bumped' in to.
And the reason that the locals were out in force was that the police and stewards were either taking money to let them in to sell their warm beer / water for extortionate prices or they were just walking across the fields and climbing over a wall as there was no security. Another example of the shit show run by UEFA.

My son went with City to Germany 2015 aged 16/17 on his own. Flew from Mcr to Copenhagen & on to Germany. As match kicks off I get a call from Newcastle (?) airport -they had his passport?? He’d left it on the Copenhagen plane that had then flew to Newcastle - cleaner found it ffs.
We managed to get him home without a passport - i found out that the Airline just had to be happy to take him without . Although I had photocopied his passport &he had that with him - may have helped.

Just wondered if you’ve asked the airline if they will take u without -you can argue with Irish immigration when you get home if needed.

Most countries are happy to let you out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.