Passport stolen in Istanbul

in 2011 while i was living in amsterdam, just 2 days to my flight to Istanbul, i ve noticed that my passport has been expired. immediately went to turkish embassy in rotherdam, they gave me an official paper in a few hours, and went to istanbul using that one....
you are UK citizens, one of the most valuable citizenships... so, it is also much much easier for you i believe without a passport.
anyway, hope the issue is solved for that irish guy.
cheers.

Cargo shorts with zip pockets are the best. Doesn’t look like you have anything in them. And because the pockets are low down, pick pockets can’t see them. Wear them for Athens.

I know this doesn't help people's situation but there was a woman handing out cards offering help should the matter of losing your passport arise.This was at the Pickup point for the bus to the stadium.if anyone still has the card perhaps post the details?

I know this doesn't help people's situation but there was a woman handing out cards offering help should the matter of losing your passport arise.This was at the Pickup point for the bus to the stadium.if anyone still has the card perhaps post the details?

What a weirdly specific card to hand out. Wonder if they can magically make the passport reappear for a fee.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.