Past signings you were "excited" about...

ELANO theres always something special about about a brazilian and he could hit a ball shame he left

Danny Mills - thought his 'hardboy' approach would do wonders for us. How wrong I was.

Hatem Trabelsi - I remember previously seeing him linked with the likes of Arsenal and United before we signed him so I thought we were going to be on to a right winner there.

Samaras - Remember everyone buzzing over him, especially as we still hadn't replaced Anelka and of course £6 million was a major splashout for us back then. Thought it would just be a matter of time before he fired us into Europe and we sold him on to Arsenal or Chelsea for about £20 million.

Bojinov - I know it wasn't entirely his fault it didn't work out here, but was buzzing from what I'd seen and heard about him. Who knows how far he would have gone with us if not for injuries.

Loved the three signings John Bond made in 1980 - Hutchison, Gow and McDonald then Trevor Francis a year later. Happy days then - happier days now

Jo !!!

I remember his 2 goals he scored against Inter the previous year and when he signed I was so excited, I felt we had the next Brazilian #9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.