Past the post, I am totally totally confident.

ABU inc GDR said:
What a tosser!!!

All CITY FANS SHOULD BOYCOTT THE DAFT BUGGA!!!!

Or do what I did - sign up online for the free bet, win on your first bet & again with the free bet & then fook off. I've never bet with the daft old raggy bugga since....

Billy Spurdle said:
ABU inc GDR said:
What a tosser!!!

All CITY FANS SHOULD BOYCOTT THE DAFT BUGGA!!!!

Or do what I did - sign up online for the free bet, win on your first bet & again with the free bet & then fook off. I've never bet with the daft old raggy bugga since....

Fucking hell thats me as well, stuck a quid on the Irish lottery and won £675 never bothered again for nearly 12 months got an email sent to me in May saying I had a free £1 bet stuck it on the Greek lottery and won £701 for 3 numbers, no Zebra finance for me this year ta Fred!!

So the div pays out early twice and both times the rags blow it?

Agent fred.

Win-win - unless you're a rag of course!!

Fred Done was far from being alone in his over-confidence ......

they ALL thought they'd won it after winning at Blackburn that night , how wrong they were !

black mamba said:
Fred Done was far from being alone in his over-confidence ......

they ALL thought they'd won it after winning at Blackburn that night , how wrong they were !

Watched that in a pub full of rags. It was sickening, one of the lowest points of the season as I was sure that result had ended our chances of winning.

Nice to be wrong.

Arrogant twat...... "read my lips, past the post". Well Freddie my boy they moved the post another half furlong and your horse got caught and overtaken in the sprint for the finish. Typical red balloon, like the lady in red at Sunderland prematurely celebrating United's glorious 14 second title reign.

to paraphrase Chris De Burgh (only once mind

"The lady in red
Is dancing with glee (isn't she)
What's that she hears?
It's goal for City
Oh no it couldn't be
Well I never laughed
So hard I did at that sight
I never will forget
Phil Jones face that night.
I never will forget
That your team is shite
The lady in red..."

bigA said:
Arrogant twat...... "read my lips, past the post". Well Freddie my boy they moved the post another half furlong and your horse got caught and overtaken in the sprint for the finish. Typical red balloon, like the lady in red at Sunderland prematurely celebrating United's glorious 14 second title reign.

to paraphrase Chris De Burgh (only once mind

"The lady in red
Is dancing with glee (isn't she)
What's that she hears?
It's goal for City
Oh no it couldn't be
Well I never laughed
So hard I did at that sight
I never will forget
Phil Jones face that night.
I never will forget
That your team is shite
The lady in red..."

I thought it was "me".

Banned Tosspot said:
royle said:
I bet the extra publicity made him more money than he lost,bookies aren't stupid.
Exactly. The guy looks stupid but he isn't. Still, he'll be upset his team still went trophyless.

I've said this before, Done will have made plenty with this ruse. Betting, like any business requires an abundance of customers, which this would generate because of the fierce interest and rivalry involved. It may at first appear that he's blown a mint and looks a dick, but the value of free advertising in this way is enormous; to get quotes on TV and the press/internet was well worth the announcement.
As you said, bookies are not stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.