Pathetic, I hate them

laughable, certain parts were busier than others, one part where i was i reckon was busier than their pic.

obsessed bitter rag glory supporting bastards.

You have to love their selective usage of photos, the entire thread believing they were the ONLY City fans out in the streets today, when the GMP has confirmed there were around 50,000 and that doesn't include many in the stadium. It's a sheep-like mindset at its finest, fingers-in-ears, la-la-laaaa type delusion. Wonder how many of their's would turn up after a 35 year wait for a trophy.

Poor, sad team, more miserable about us having a good time after some success than their own achievements! The New Bitters is a justified nickname. Obsessed.

Singapore is Red.

Look, it was bound to happen.

We'll get it for a few days.

They'll probably win the CL as well as winning the PL, they've got the bank holiday, which will probably be warm and sunny, GMP will let them all into Albert Square and all over town, as OT isn't being used, their day trippers and tourists will pour in by the thousands, and they will claim Manchester is red.

Then we'll all move on to next season. Let it go lads. ;-)

They get more joy out of belittling others than supporting their own team.

You could see that with the amount of '19' banners plastered all over the place...too busy having a pop at the Scousers than celebrating their league win.

They're not happy unless their rivals lose but call us the bitter and obsessed ones, when they hang a banner in Anfield and attempted to at the Spurs (or Stoke) game.

mcfcliam said:
They get more joy out of belittling others than supporting their own team.

Precisely. As an avid user of Twitter, it has been very clear in recent days. Their younger fans are the worst, the older ones not so bad (generally).

The younger ones have grown up knowing nothing but success so have no real character, they don't understand disappointment and can't fathom why we're so joyous and enjoying ourselves. They find it puzzling why we celebrate a "mere" FA Cup win.

Regular success has desensitized them so much that it means very little to them now and they get their jollies from (attempting) taunting us, Liverpool fans, and whoever else. I know many United fans (my dad included and he is a ST holder at the swamp) who are very jaded by the style of new fan the club has now, and not just the camera snappers from afar.

1.618034 said:
Ballache
First Team Sub

what i don't get is that how come every time i watch the Derby in a pub, there's way more reds than blues??? and yet they still claim the City is theirs...weird people, i used to hate Liverpool more, but since moving to Manchester, that has changed!

Made me smile.

Hahaha I imagine him saying that in Cockney accent as well

1.618034 said:
Ballache
First Team Sub

what i don't get is that how come every time i watch the Derby in a pub, there's way more reds than blues??? and yet they still claim the City is theirs...weird people, i used to hate Liverpool more, but [b]since moving to Manchester, that has changed!
[/b]

Made me smile.
Since moving to Manchester and becoming plastic what a twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.