Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by BlueisCity, 10 Jul 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Thought you would have enjoyed it for the most part. My boy is a Celtic fan and he feels the same way about poor Dedrick. Think within a season you will be looking for a new manager as rogers doesn't do defence. Issue will be, who would be substantially better.

2. Magicpole

Magicpole

Most of the PL managers strategy seems to be, stop the good teams playing. Resulting in ruining the beautiful game. I would hate one of those coming to us. If they were the better, let’s play football types they wouldn’t come.

We need to give Rogers another year in the CL. Progress will be not getting humiliated. Hardly a mighty leap for someone who thinks he can manage at the highest level. But, that’s where he is. The recent horror show defensively at Ibrox surely to fuck will give him the boot up the arse he deserves for wasting four windows.

3. Magicpole

Magicpole

To be fair about the level we are aspiring to. We know our target is 3rd place. Anything else would be a massive bonus but we need to realistic, putting out any of the top two in a group looks as likely as me shacking up with Emily Blunt in the next few years,

We know one sure fire guarantee that we will be continually rag dolled is our Italian infantry defence. We don’t sort that and we won’t even qualify never mind acquit ourselves with any pride.

Dogs in the street know our defence is absolutely farcical. Hopefully Rogers buys a dog and has a chat with it.

If not, we deserve all we get. And what we will get is our club getting embarrassed. That’s a failure for all running our club. We have 50,000 season tickets, buy loads of merchandising, all we demand us they use that money and the CL cash to give us a fighting chance. If they don’t they can all do one.

4. i♥city!

i♥city!

Brilliant

5. Tevez City

Tevez City

Had an assist today.

6. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

2 years left on his contract, wonder if City are planning to cash in this summer. How much would he cost on the current market?

7. WallyA

WallyA

From that interview you can tell that he knows staying at Celtic for another year was mistake when he references his ambitions. Luckily he is still so young and has ridiculous talent, if we put him on the market in the premier league somebody definitely snatch him up.... but should we? Why don't we back him here to make it, he can dribble, finish and assist. Have him learn our system and he can do wonders in it.

8. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

15 million

9. burnley blue mcfc

burnley blue mcfc

He bottled it in my eyes going back to celtic, should’ve tried a prem club on loan quite a few were interested, won’t make it with us with that attitude prob be sold in the close season

10. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Think he knows it's time to move on from both Celtic and City.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.