Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you about Tierney. I know Paddy is worth a shit load more than £5m. I would be a liar if I disagreed. I just hope we can get him, but I understand all the points the lads on here are saying.

As for the recent game against our friends across the city? Well, I did enjoy it. Not the shamboluc defending by Boyata who was gifted them two goals, which could have been five so unbelievably shite was he.

Rangers are probe to believing their own hype and after beating Falkirk and St Johnstone had themselves as world beaters. Their oaks in the press had them mounting a challenge. They bought it. We came back twice, had a player sent off and scored a great winner. My best pal is a Ger and he was texting like a madman when they opened the scoring, then after their second. I pounded the **** into a red white and blue paste. That was lovely.

After the dust settled when we put them back in our pocket, the shambles of a defence is my lasting memory. I will be carted away in a straight jacket if we don’t improve that defence. We have two games to play them, one in the cup semi. What we demand is we go out and hammer them both games.

The truth is, due to Rogers making a total **** of improving our defence, pub teams would get a chance against us. That’s still a worry. And to be fair, as pub teams go, Rangers are not bad.:)
Thought you would have enjoyed it for the most part. My boy is a Celtic fan and he feels the same way about poor Dedrick. Think within a season you will be looking for a new manager as rogers doesn't do defence. Issue will be, who would be substantially better.

Hmmm. The only evidence I would see that he will get it right was at Swansea and thats a long time ago and certainly not at the level you are aspiring to reach in Europe. My personal opinion is that he has peaked. If it wasn't Rogers, who do you think Celtic would be looking at? Someone from the PL or Europe?

Most of the PL managers strategy seems to be, stop the good teams playing. Resulting in ruining the beautiful game. I would hate one of those coming to us. If they were the better, let’s play football types they wouldn’t come.

We need to give Rogers another year in the CL. Progress will be not getting humiliated. Hardly a mighty leap for someone who thinks he can manage at the highest level. But, that’s where he is. The recent horror show defensively at Ibrox surely to fuck will give him the boot up the arse he deserves for wasting four windows.

Hmmm. The only evidence I would see that he will get it right was at Swansea and thats a long time ago and certainly not at the level you are aspiring to reach in Europe. My personal opinion is that he has peaked. If it wasn't Rogers, who do you think Celtic would be looking at? Someone from the PL or Europe?

To be fair about the level we are aspiring to. We know our target is 3rd place. Anything else would be a massive bonus but we need to realistic, putting out any of the top two in a group looks as likely as me shacking up with Emily Blunt in the next few years,

We know one sure fire guarantee that we will be continually rag dolled is our Italian infantry defence. We don’t sort that and we won’t even qualify never mind acquit ourselves with any pride.

Dogs in the street know our defence is absolutely farcical. Hopefully Rogers buys a dog and has a chat with it.

If not, we deserve all we get. And what we will get is our club getting embarrassed. That’s a failure for all running our club. We have 50,000 season tickets, buy loads of merchandising, all we demand us they use that money and the CL cash to give us a fighting chance. If they don’t they can all do one.

2 years left on his contract, wonder if City are planning to cash in this summer. How much would he cost on the current market?

2 years left on his contract, wonder if City are planning to cash in this summer. How much would he cost on the current market?

From that interview you can tell that he knows staying at Celtic for another year was mistake when he references his ambitions. Luckily he is still so young and has ridiculous talent, if we put him on the market in the premier league somebody definitely snatch him up.... but should we? Why don't we back him here to make it, he can dribble, finish and assist. Have him learn our system and he can do wonders in it.

He bottled it in my eyes going back to celtic, should’ve tried a prem club on loan quite a few were interested, won’t make it with us with that attitude prob be sold in the close season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.