Patrick Roberts - signing confirmed 19/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to be a party pooper but I saw on Twitter that Roberts was on tour with Fulham in Portugal a few days ago. I think it'd be strange for him to then fly back and come on tour with us without anyone hearing anything about it first but hopefully I'm wrong

Don't mean to be a party pooper but I saw on Twitter that Roberts was on tour with Fulham in Portugal a few days ago. I think it'd be strange for him to then fly back and come on tour with us without anyone hearing anything about it first but hopefully I'm wrong
Well I also aint seen a thing about him,either signing or going away on tour with us.Where did this story come come I wonder ?

Even more options. Intima and Barker too if he's not going out on loan.

Intima was one of the most pointless contract extensions this club has made at youth level - far too lightweight to make it as a pro footballer in England

Don't see the point in this deal if it's anywhere near the reported £10m.

Would need to be involved in the first team next year if he's to be even half as good as Sterling was at 19.

Not even played for Fulham that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.