Patrick Roberts - signing confirmed 19/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been paying attention to this thread, so you'll have to excuse ones ignorance.

Some rag **** was winding me up about a fee for this lad, he tells me it's 11 million?

Is the rag right?

I haven't been paying attention to this thread, so you'll have to excuse ones ignorance.

Some rag **** was winding me up about a fee for this lad, he tells me it's 11 million?

Is the rag right?
Have read the opposite tonight £2m rising to £8 m

Is the rag right?

Just ask him how much United paid for Dia Maria and Bebe. ;-)

Is the rag right?
telegraph reporting £5m + £6m in add ons, so no flat fee of £11m.

I'm assuming the press have included wages here?

Oh and hotel fees, catering, car, fuel, his birds hair, medical insurance and his shopping bill for the next 2 years.

Have I missed anything?

I'm assuming the press have included wages here?

Oh and hotel fees, catering, car, fuel, his birds hair, medical insurance and his shopping bill for the next 2 years.

Have I missed anything?

Punch him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.