Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Rafa is the best manager for our players to get loaned to. He has a tendency to build huge squads and squander money. Don't know what they are looking like for next season so it could be ok. And I guess if they are good enough they will come through whatever.

Letting him go permanently would be a mistake IMO, good enough to be in the first team squad this year

Letting him go permanently would be a mistake IMO, good enough to be in the first team squad this year

it would be a pity to sell him as he has a huge amount of potential.

I think he could be successful in the first team squad this season as well, but with a full squad he'd probably be looking at Kelechi-type playing squad from the second part of last season, which probably isn't the best for his development.

All for a Premier League loan next season but we shouldn't be selling now unless the player wants to go.

He's staying... don't think we're getting Sanchez and we'll need him if that's the case if we don't get nobody else.

I have a friend who is pals with him since school. Said that he will be staying. Could change though.

the championship is a very high level from middle table to the top and not much from the bottom of the premier league celtic are so over rated with them winning everything in scotland from leagues and cups i don't think that squad they had last season would be anywhere near in the premier league and weak and bottom 5 clubs at best

yes celtic would do well after about 4 or 5 seasons but again the top 6 clubs in england would still be way ahead of them and there fans would be fighting each week when getting dicked by the likes of stoke and newcastle so they would end up being kicked out

anyway back to roberts ask yourself sterling sane jesus silva all at a very young age and done it at the highest level last season and your saying roberts could take a shirt of any of them hahahhahahahahaha

Celtic beat Barca 5 years ago, and regularly playing in CL and EL every year.
insult them as you like, but even multi-million players in City team can't even beat them in home and away game last season.
i find it much more hilarious.

If he doesn't stay with City this year he should go on loan to Girona where we can truly see his talents put to the test against some of the best teams in the world.

If he doesn't stay with City this year he should go on loan to Girona where we can truly see his talents put to the test against some of the best teams in the world.
Surely he proved himself against the best teams... Us :) in a celtic side that's "weaker" than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.