Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my ignorance of spanish football but did girona stay up last season? If so. Great move. Good for him to test himself in la liga. Although no matter how good he does i dont think we will even recoup the fee we paid being out of contract 2020

Excuse my ignorance of spanish football but did girona stay up last season? If so. Great move. Good for him to test himself in la liga. Although no matter how good he does i dont think we will even recoup the fee we paid being out of contract 2020

Having seen some of the fees paid out I think we could get a chunk back, if he has a decent laliga season we could still make a profit. In the grand scheme it's no big loss as he was well worth a go and I hope he can still make it at the top level. Pretty sure Fulham would have loved to have him back.

They did stay up and did extremely well, finishing 10th in the table.

Cheers for that. So we need to sell next summer

He needs selling at xmas, well it should have been this summer really with 2 years left, 1 year left on contract and the transfer price drops massively, well unless we are buying of course, sigh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.