Patrick Roberts | Sold to Sunderland

I hope he settle and get his career back.

The guy is talented, just need a run of games.
I have always wondered why he hasn't been able to get a run of games since Celtic. If I recall he started in the Utd friendly in 2017, where Foden shone so bright. Then he has gone to six clubs on loan since, so it is down to him to demand a spot by performing on the training pitch. If he is truly a class player, that should have happened at some of the lower league and overseas clubs where he has been based, but it hasn't. I can only believe that is down to Patrick Roberts.

I have always wondered why he hasn't been able to get a run of games since Celtic. If I recall he started in the Utd friendly in 2017, where Foden shone so bright. Then he has gone to six clubs on loan since, so it is down to him to demand a spot by performing on the training pitch. If he is truly a class player, that should have happened at some of the lower league and overseas clubs where he has been based, but it hasn't. I can only believe that is down to Patrick Roberts.
A player who never met his potential but was happy to sit on a large and unjustified contract, he left a wealthy man.

Not sure about between his ears, but the multiple leg injuries in 2017-2018 did for him and he’s never recovered.

Never been convinced about keeping players to do pre-season and then sending them elsewhere, closer to the deadline, to play in leagues that have already started and where the pre-season training is designed to the rigours of that league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.