Patrick Vieira ?

thenabster

Read an article just now which states that the players would like to see Vieira has manager if Mancini left. It's probably bull but still it made me think, could Vieira be a good manager ? for us or in general ? Let's discuss this. I mean he has the experience, speaks 3 languages, is class and yeah...Deschamps is a top manager, so what about Vieira ?

Wow, as much as I love to see it happen, I don't feel comfortable gambling it on Vieira, who has close to no coaching experience.

We have a perfectly good proven manager already for those of you who have forgotten!

Why, as supposed Manchester City supporters, do you feel compelled, to try to undermine him by constantly discussing and pedalling such Treason!

In short, some of you morons will not be happy until your new manager frenzy is satisfied and you have driven the best manager this club has ever had from his job.

Personally, if there is anyone that needs to relinquish their connections with City, then it is you lot.

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

MaineRoadBlue said:
We have a perfectly good proven manager already for those of you who have forgotten!

Why, as supposed Manchester City supporters, do you feel compelled, to try to undermine him by constantly discussing and pedalling such Treason!

In short, some of you morons will not be happy until your new manager frenzy is satisfied and you have driven the best manager this club has ever had from his job.

Personally, if there is anyone that needs to relinquish their connections with City, then it is you lot.

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

Treason? What are you on about?

It's peddling. And give it a rest with the oversize font mate, we can read it ;)

fortunately the players don't pick the manager, I'd suggest to the players to stop moaning about the manager and to start earning their hefty wages. Although the manager has plenty to answer too some of the players should really take a long hard look at themselves for their recent perfomance's and piss poor attitude<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34 am --<br /><br />
MaineRoadBlue said:

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

I must of missed it when it turned into a Mancini out thread

MaineRoadBlue said:

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

#stoptalkingcompletecodshitinoversizedfontandtellingmewhoandwhoishouldntsupport<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 am --<br /><br />This quite obviously bollocks and if we got rid of Mancini and put Vieira in it we should 2 things
Mancini had really messed up
Management had given up on the season

As I dont think either are really the case at the moment it wont be happening

MaineRoadBlue said:

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

Unless i am mistaken the "thread" is about Patrick Vieira .

Or are you suggesting we have to check with you which threads we can comment on ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.