Patrick Vieira ?

MSP said:
My aunt would have that record with team Mancini has.

Does she work with 'Arry's wife, Sandra??? Perhaps we should sign em both up to lead us onwards and upwards

MSP said:

Your auntie would have a fanny like a slate-hangers nail bag, and the team would all be knackered from non-stop tag teaming her.

schumey04 said:
be careful what we wish for we could end up with Lombardo and after seeing some of the reserves performances this year we would be fookd

haha that one is funny i thought the reserve will be doing better than last year but it seems it is getting worse one time he was telling the objective is not the results but just to bring 1 or 2 players for the 1st team but did you see any of those players ? except karim one time against Reading ?

and tbf i don't mancini (who he is going to explode) playing a team in the FA with the likes of Suarez... maybe im wrong lets see

momo88 said:
schumey04 said:
be careful what we wish for we could end up with Lombardo and after seeing some of the reserves performances this year we would be fookd

haha that one is funny i thought the reserve will be doing better than last year but it seems it is getting worse one time he was telling the objective is not the results but just to bring 1 or 2 players for the 1st team but did you see any of those players ? except karim one time against Reading ?

and tbf i don't mancini (who he is going to explode) playing a team in the FA with the likes of Suarez... maybe im wrong lets see

I think the better players are out on loan. The EDS development players are at so many levels/ages now. Odd seeing them.

Zabbasbeard said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
uwerosler28 said:
well he cant be that far off theres only one team in the entire league doing better
Didn't win a game in europe, lost to Villa in the LC and out of the title race in early February yep he is really getting it right the majority of the time.

We should be doing better but 2nd in the League, P 26 W 15 D 8 L 3 suggests he gets it right most of the time.

Let's not become spoiled brats...

55ish% win rate, seriously you think that's acceptable with the squad we have?<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:32 am --<br /><br />
crb said:
Zabbasbeard said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Didn't win a game in europe, lost to Villa in the LC and out of the title race in early February yep he is really getting it right the majority of the time.

We should be doing better but 2nd in the League, P 26 W 15 D 8 L 3 suggests he gets it right most of the time.

Let's not become spoiled brats...

55ish% win rate, seriously you think that's acceptable with the squad we have?

& its probably a lot lower than that if you include the champions league and cup games. Were not being spoiled were getting cheated!

Helmet Cole said:
MSP said:

Your auntie would have a fanny like a slate-hangers nail bag, and the team would all be knackered from non-stop tag teaming her.

Aguero_Element said:
MSP said:
is your aunt a dirty red aswell?

Bluemoon Academy of Sciences members :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.