Patrick Vieira ?

uwerosler28 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Zabbasbeard said:
Roberto Mancini gets it right for the majority of the time. he won us our first trophy in 35 years, the League and the Charity Shield. He's going to make mistakes like any manager (yes Milner should play much more). I'm glad he's our manager, and I'm glad he's really pissed off with the players. So am I!

FORZA MANCINI
not this season
well he cant be that far off theres only one team in the entire league doing better
Didn't win a game in europe, lost to Villa in the LC and out of the title race in early February yep he is really getting it right the majority of the time.

MCFC BOB said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
We have a perfectly good proven manager already for those of you who have forgotten!

Why, as supposed Manchester City supporters, do you feel compelled, to try to undermine him by constantly discussing and pedalling such Treason!

In short, some of you morons will not be happy until your new manager frenzy is satisfied and you have driven the best manager this club has ever had from his job.

Personally, if there is anyone that needs to relinquish their connections with City, then it is you lot.

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup
MY OPINION MEANS MORE BECAUSE IT'S IN A LARGER TEXT SIZE.

+1

thenabster said:
Read an article just now which states that the players would like to see Vieira has manager if Mancini left. It's probably bull but still it made me think, could Vieira be a good manager ? for us or in general ? Let's discuss this. I mean he has the experience, speaks 3 languages, is class and yeah...Deschamps is a top manager, so what about Vieira ?

He could but he would never be given the chance by the owners - too much of a risk - no track record + no chance

Carstairs said:
Has Viera even got his coaching badges / UEFA Pro Licence?

Probably not got the required badges to manage in the premier league, but don't let that get in the way of the deluded

If he wants to get into coaching then he should be allowed to manage the reserve team for the next 3 years at least - if he proves himself this way we would then have someone in-house to promote to manage the 1st team.

Plus he wold then have the extensive knowledge of our youth players and would be able to bring them through fully.

He should of got the the EDS job the moment he retired from playing.

Ray78 said:
He should of got the the EDS job the moment he retired from playing.

I think the idea was to have him become part of the club set-up, before then moving him into the coaching department if his intention is indeed to go into coaching.

davelyncooper said:
thenabster said:
Read an article just now which states that the players would like to see Vieira has manager if Mancini left. It's probably bull but still it made me think, could Vieira be a good manager ? for us or in general ? Let's discuss this. I mean he has the experience, speaks 3 languages, is class and yeah...Deschamps is a top manager, so what about Vieira ?

He could but he would never be given the chance by the owners - too much of a risk - no track record + no chance

No track record - sounds a bit like PEP at Barca - unless you call managing probably the best reserves around a good track record - who is the new guys at barca, I still don't know who he is. I know they are a little different but any appointment comes with risk. Look at AVB at chelsea, Ramos at Spuds both acclaimed as excellent proven managers

greasedupdeafguy said:
uwerosler28 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
not this season
well he cant be that far off theres only one team in the entire league doing better
Didn't win a game in europe, lost to Villa in the LC and out of the title race in early February yep he is really getting it right the majority of the time.

We should be doing better but 2nd in the League, P 26 W 15 D 8 L 3 suggests he gets it right most of the time.

Let's not become spoiled brats...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.