Patrick Vieira

I think he'd need to do something really, really special (top four or five + a cup) with that Palace team to be even shortlisted. And pumping a Spurs team, doing a Spurs right about the time Spurs do a Spurs, probably doesn't tell us too much. But all the best to the guy.

he walks right into the arsenal job in a couple of weeks ? palace have no chance of keeping him

He will slap you across the face with it…
And you will stumble back a few steps.
Like a wet kipper. Ask Anelka….

he walks right into the arsenal job in a couple of weeks ? palace have no chance of keeping him
I think Palace would be a great club for him to establish himself in the Prem. Arsenal, even if they decided to go for another former player, would be a poison chalice - no realistic chance of top 4 which is what their fans expect.

He will slap you across the face with it…
And you will stumble back a few steps.
Like a wet kipper. Ask Anelka….
Any excuse…

“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM!

Just like that he slapped me across the face with his penis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?” It was then I knew I had to leave. When Wenger found out what he’d done he merely high fived him and shouted “And that’s why he’s the captain. POW! Look at that thing!”

I think Palace would be a great club for him to establish himself in the Prem. Arsenal, even if they decided to go for another former player, would be a poison chalice - no realistic chance of top 4 which is what their fans expect.

i think they have seen the ronaldo effect at united and the arsenal board will hope to do the same and give
patrick vieira the managers job so the fans will be back on board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.