Patrick Vieira

Having no shots on goal in 3 matches is pretty dire but it can happen especially if your playing against a top team. I remember we had the odd game with no shots on goal too and look at the quality we had. After Arsenal they have a run of winnable games and I'm sure with the decent defense they have and the quality of Zaha, Olise, Edoarde,Eze and Ayew (an underrated player) they would've survived under Vieira. They need to score more goals thats for sure. Have a soft spot for Palace, something about the kit, the name that I liked as a child growing up.

They wanted new manger in for the break to prepare for the winnable games.

I thought he would be favourite for first sacking last season as they had very few player under contract when he joined, and he did better than expected, but form since early Nov has been very poor.

Post #8 in that thread. Not always right, never wrong.

Just another 'ex-great' footballer touted beyond belief. Joins the list with Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Alan Shearer, etc, etc.

He'll get another job soon, probably at a lower level. Good luck to him.

Poor decision from Parish. They only lost by one goal in all of games in that really tough set of fixtures. Patrick would’ve got them out of trouble besides the Players were behind him. They could regret this and may get relegated now. Woy? Really ?
Proves that I know nothing. Roy did an amazing job keeping them up. It’s debatable whether Viera would’ve turned it around. Apparently they had the easiest set of fixtures in the run in of all the teams.

Proves that I know nothing. Roy did an amazing job keeping them up. It’s debatable whether Viera would’ve turned it around. Apparently they had the easiest set of fixtures in the run in of all the teams.
Anyone would have done it, with the fixtures they had coming up. Lucky timing for Roy.

Will see how he does having been kept on for a full coming season, but me thinks a bridge too far. Could be first sacking, I don’t think he will last the season anyway.

He did a solid job first time round, but even in his last season he was getting found out, and was always very one dimensional. Then Watford spell was much to be forgotten.

Anyone would have done it, with the fixtures they had coming up. Lucky timing for Roy.

Will see how he does having been kept on for a full coming season, but me thinks a bridge too far. Could be first sacking, I don’t think he will last the season anyway.

He did a solid job first time round, but even in his last season he was getting found out, and was always very one dimensional. Then Watford spell was much to be forgotten.
Palace were going backwards under Vieira, the transformation under Woy was superb.

Vieira is far too passive and calm, Woy still has the fire in his belly and the difference is night and day.

Just clocked this one on my return to BM.
Loads of city fans saying they wanted him as a future city mgr!
Get in the bin.thats it
Anytime anyone who’s ever been at City since the takeover ever goes into management or even mentions coaching badges, our fanbase predicts they’ll be back at the club as our coach one day: ‘future manager’, ‘Pep’s number2 for a while to learn the ropes, then when Pep leaves he will step up’, ‘new coaching role at xxx, he’ll learn his trade there and come back to be our coach when Pep steps down’.

It’s happened with Vieira, Arteta, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Gündoğan… everyone forgets that sort of shit is what held back Liverpool in the ’90s and United since Ferguson left.

Be interesting to hear what Vieira got up to, to wind you up haha.

Anytime anyone who’s ever been at City since the takeover ever goes into management or even mentions coaching badges, our fanbase predicts they’ll be back at the club as our coach one day: ‘future manager’, ‘Pep’s number2 for a while to learn the ropes, then when Pep leaves he will step up’, ‘new coaching role at xxx, he’ll learn his trade there and come back to be our coach when Pep steps down’.

It’s happened with Vieira, Arteta, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Gündoğan… everyone forgets that sort of shit is what held back Liverpool in the ’90s and United since Ferguson left.

Be interesting to hear what Vieira got up to, to wind you up haha.
I think you can make an acception for gundo and Vinny..
Born winners and very clever men.
Wouldn't mind either of them sometime in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.