Patrick Vieira

I think you can make an acception for gundo and Vinny..
Born winners and very clever men.
Wouldn't mind either of them sometime in the future.
Kompany certainly has been given a platform to achieve big things in management but, for me, the jury is still out. I do wish him well though.

Kompany certainly has been given a platform to achieve big things in management but, for me, the jury is still out. I do wish him well though.
Let's see how far he goes this season and next ..
I think he'll do well with better players to implement his play style and philosophy.
Good luck Vinny.

Also you just know gundog is going to do great things in management.
He's got the touch of the peps about him.

I think he'll do well with better players to implement his play style and philosophy.
Good luck Vinny.

Can’t see it with Kompany.

Gundogan though. Interesting to see how that goes.

Anytime anyone who’s ever been at City since the takeover ever goes into management or even mentions coaching badges, our fanbase predicts they’ll be back at the club as our coach one day: ‘future manager’, ‘Pep’s number2 for a while to learn the ropes, then when Pep leaves he will step up’, ‘new coaching role at xxx, he’ll learn his trade there and come back to be our coach when Pep steps down’.

It’s happened with Vieira, Arteta, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Gündoğan… everyone forgets that sort of shit is what held back Liverpool in the ’90s and United since Ferguson left.

Be interesting to hear what Vieira got up to, to wind you up haha.
I do think that gundo will end up as part of the management in time tbh. But I get your point 100%

Reactions: MMA
Anytime anyone who’s ever been at City since the takeover ever goes into management or even mentions coaching badges, our fanbase predicts they’ll be back at the club as our coach one day: ‘future manager’, ‘Pep’s number2 for a while to learn the ropes, then when Pep leaves he will step up’, ‘new coaching role at xxx, he’ll learn his trade there and come back to be our coach when Pep steps down’.

It’s happened with Vieira, Arteta, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Gündoğan… everyone forgets that sort of shit is what held back Liverpool in the ’90s and United since Ferguson left.

Be interesting to hear what Vieira got up to, to wind you up haha.
Arsenal manager, Bayern manager, Albania assistant, still playing, and last but no means least... still playing for us. Not a terrible record for those touted to one day come back for the top job, and all with plenty of time left on the clock, questions as yet unanswered.

Ironically Patrick is probably the one that hasn't pushed on out of that list. Looked for a while like he was, but he has leveled-out below that standard. His teams have always played well technically, and you can say that about the other managers in that list too. Did a good job in the States, and a decent job in South London, especially in his first season there. Crashed and burned with Boehly's Bleu-et-Blanc.

Good luck Vinny.

I agree, love Kompany but for me he is far too emotional to be a top manager.

Pep has that slightly cold attitude that for me all topman managers need, because for me top coaching is very important but the man management side of a boss is vital without that your nothing.

I agree, love Kompany but for me he is far too emotional to be a top manager.

Pep has that slightly cold attitude that for me all topman managers need, because for me top coaching is very important but the man management side of a boss is vital without that your nothing.
Pep is one of the most emotional managers we've seen in this league. Those that are close to him in terms of high emotions are all his competition; Mourinho, Klopp, Conte, Tuchel, Ferguson etc.

Pep is seen screaming at players on a daily basis. He gives lengthy impassioned talks on minutae of the game for hours, all the while waving his arms about like a prize loon. Excesses of emotion is a positive in a top manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.