Patson Daka

There’s a lot to like in the videos he’s certainly interesting. It’s hard to judge because he’s just so much faster than everyone he’s playing against, he’s overwhelming them with his pace. Probably my biggest concern would be ball control. It looks like the ball is out from his feet too far and a lot may not come off against better competition. Our strikers have to do so much to control passes in tight spaces there isn’t a lot of opportunity to push the ball into space and go run after it

There’s a lot to like in the videos he’s certainly interesting. It’s hard to judge because he’s just so much faster than everyone he’s playing against, he’s overwhelming them with his pace. Probably my biggest concern would be ball control. It looks like the ball is out from his feet too far and a lot may not come off against better competition. Our strikers have to do so much to control passes in tight spaces there isn’t a lot of opportunity to push the ball into space and go run after it

Sterling gets the goals in and his control is probably worse than Daka's.

city" data-source="post: 13137999" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Sterling gets the goals in and his control is probably worse than Daka's.

Sterling is pretty lousy when played centrally but I think Daka has the ball presented more to defenders than Sterling does.

He will gel amazingly if we revert to wide wingers just like our 17/18 system. just imagine a front three of Torres, Sterling and Daka. All three extremely rapid. Excellent for Foden and KDB to pass to. If we can get him for 20 mil, I think we should go for him over Haaland and his rabid manager.

---Torres ----- Daka ----- Sterling--

-------- KDB ----------Foden--------

--------------- Rodri----------------

Ake --- Laporte --- Dias --- Walker

Very similar to our 17/18 lineups with Silva for Foden and Sane for Torres.

Genuinely frightening, high intense team with high pressing and width.

Last edited:
should really go to Arsenal, Saka, Daka, Xhaka.
Can you imagine some of the crap some of our commentators would come up with, it would be comedy gold! Even with David Silva they kept referring to him as Villa for several years.

does he have a buyout clause and is our interest reliably reported?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.