Patson Daka

I mentioned him in the “players who could improve us” thread. Excellent player, absolutely rapid and a good finisher with an exceptional record recently. Would be a big step up from the Austrian league to a top European league but Håland and Mané had little issue.

Never heard of him, but watched that video. To me, and I could be miles off, but he seems like a combination of Mané and Jesus. Mané’s unpredictability and improvised finishing ability, with Jesus’ industry and hustle and similar dribbling to both. And seemingly faster than both. Sounds good to me that.

This sounds like the kind of thrifty, under-the-radar, signing that we'd do. I like it, especially since this could mean that we could keep both Aguero and Gabby.

Just been reading more about him. Seen that Liverpool are heavily linked to him and he scored two goals against them in a preseason friendly and his coach said it was a dream for him as he’s a Liverpool fan. So all in all, maybe he’s likely to join them as a Firmino replacement at some point. He really does look class on the videos.

This sounds like the kind of thrifty, under-the-radar, signing that we'd do. I like it, especially since this could mean that we could keep both Aguero and Gabby.
Yes our January signing, and Haaland in the summer. Salzburg demans about 20.

Just been reading more about him. Seen that Liverpool are heavily linked to him and he scored two goals against them in a preseason friendly and his coach said it was a dream for him as he’s a Liverpool fan. So all in all, maybe he’s likely to join them as a Firmino replacement at some point. He really does look class on the videos.
Of course he is.

Considering he is the complete opposite to Firmino and Klopp loves having that false9 in his team I think its unlikely. They have bigger issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.